*Clears throat*
I guess I'll just introduce myself by giving some random info about me:
1. I am a girl :)
2. I am not an Hausa chic. Couldn't figure out a screen name and that's the best I could come up with on short notice.
3. I reside in the United States.
4. I work.
5. I'm no Wole Soyinka or Chimamanda Adichie so there will be grammatical errors and typos on my blog. I apologize in advance. Please do not sue me.
6. I love reading blogs. I've been reading blogs since 2004. I've definitely been inspired by a lot of bloggers.
7. I'm elusive so as long as I think y'all don't know me, I'll be forthcoming with info otherwise...eh.
8. I decided to start a blog because I have no friends who are interested in my innermost, genuine thoughts. Really.
9. No. 8 was a lie. I decided to start a blog 'cause I thought it'd be fun. I do not know how long it will last. Definitely do not know what I'll be yapping about or how forthcoming I will be. I go dey observe as una dey observe.
Don't you feel like you know me already?
I thought so.
Happy New Year!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Blogsville sis. :-D
ReplyDelete